Monday, October 8, 2007

Finally...

So I think that i'm really over it this time... it took me a while, but sometimes something just clicks and you realize you need to move on...

I was hoping that I was over the whole situation that i've been talking about for the past week, but apparently i wasn't. I went shopping again but this time it was a little worse. Anybody ever heard of Prada??? I'm sure you have. So I had to look at all the different Prada handbags a f times before making a decision. But I felt that it was what I needed to remedy the situation. So after I already made my decision I came to the realization that I didn't really need to buy it, it was just a good excuse...

But I am over it now... all it took was one little thing for me to realize and it was like a light bulb went on and I am over it. It was kinda amazing, just gotta look at the whole picture and stop feeling sorry for yourself and it will all work out.

No comments: