Friday, December 21, 2007

I love to plan...

Planning a wedding is hard work. Have you ever done it? So many aspects to planning an entire wedding. Deciding on a theme wedding, finding the wedding accessories, getting the attendants gifts and so on...
The outcome is something that the bride and groom will never forget, but putting it all together can be a lot of work. The best idea is to find one place that you can get all the wedding accessories you need. The place I found for my last wedding is www.bridesvillage.com, absolutely amazing. Check it out and also sign up for the newsletter to receive wedding tips, promotions and coupons.

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm so glad I found this website because bridesvillage had the perfect flower girl basket that I was looking for!!! I can't believe how good it went with the whole decor of my wedding. Thanks!