Saturday, February 16, 2008

What do you know about...

Guns??? I don't really know anything about them, but I was thinking I want to learn. I had a friend that used to collect guns and he was so interested in it. I found out that there are so many types of guns. I even think I might try to learn with one of those air soft guns. They seem harmless enough and they look like real guns. I don't think I could really shoot a real gun with real bullets, that's kind of drastic for me right now. Maybe when I get more comfortable with the air soft guns I'll look into it. In the mean time, I'm having a good time learning about all the other types of guns out there.

1 comment:

Flores Online said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.