Friday, May 16, 2008

Mens Rings For Every Taste!

If you were me would you want to buy a mens ring that is something that stands out from the rest? I think this mens wedding band in titanium would make a good choice. It's not too over the top but, classy with the gold groove in the center. I think any guy would love to wear a titanium ring that will not only stay looking great but, comes with a life time guarantee. If you are looking for some truly amazing mens rings for the man in your life, Titanium-jewelry.com has some great styles for every taste out there!
This 6mm wide titanium wedding band is similar to our style # 2003T but a bit smaller. The 18K gold center has a groove and looks great next to the natural colored titanium.

1 comment:

AngelPaisley said...

Hi Nice Blog .I am not much for jewelry. I told my husband after he put my wedding ring on my finger that no further Titanium mens ring purchases were necessary and that I didn't see the point in spending hundreds of dollars on rocks and metal.