Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Healthy Hobbie!


I like to try new things, so, I decided to start my own indoor garden and, try out my green thumb! Now I grow vegetables for my family! It's rewarding to know that I can actually eat what I grow. I have to say that the grow lights that I purchased helped out tremendously. Now the vegetables at the dinner table are home grown and pesticide free! Knowing that I can contribute to the health of my family by growing organic produce, makes me feel good. Being able to grow and nurture vegetables and then find new and interesting recipes is a great way to not only keep focused on health, but it's a wonderful activity to share with kids. The kids are so interested in growing vegetables, they help me out quite a bit now! It's a great way of learning and, has is a fun hobby for the whole family!

No comments: