Monday, November 3, 2008

Investing in Baby Gear


An easy way to update any baby's room is to purchase a new set of crib bedding. These are items that you can never have enough of. Changing the baby bedding is good for baby and keeps germs and dust mites away. Not to mention the frequent accidents that the little ones make. I have a cute little chest that I store all the extra bedding, and extra baby clothes in the room so, the room isn't cluttered. I am amazed at how much stuff I collect over the first year of having a baby. That's okay its great to have things that I can pass down if I decide to have another. It's just one of the investments that you keep until you are done having children. And, who knows what the next couple of years will bring! Maybe a new little one is in the future!

No comments: