Monday, December 1, 2008

What Toys Do Your Kids Want?

With all the technology out there it's safe to say that video games are on the hot list for Christmas this year. I do indulge a few of them but, more for the Wii than anything else. The kids do love playing in their room and being creative with their Playmobil toys. These are sets that they can collect and add to and create a little world of their own. I think I would like to see them play with these than anything else. I always liked to play with these kind of toys when I was a kid and, its nice to see that my kid's do too!

1 comment:

Laser Pegs said...

Such a nice collections/information about toys,here i have got more about different type of toys and gifts for the kids like toys kids want, christmas gift crafts, light up toys, personalised kids gifts and many more...