Monday, December 10, 2012

Waxing Poetic Jewelry Was An Amazing Gift

My friends and I have our own Christmas party and do a secret santa kind of thing. I usually like giving gifts more than I do receiving gifts, but this year when I opened my gifts I have never been so excited. My friends Christmas has always been the best for gifts because we all know each other so well, so it's hard to go wrong when picking out gifts. My friends know how much I love jewelry. I wear a lot of jewelry everyday. I really like things that look hand made too. This is by far my favorite piece of jewelry I have now. Waxing Poetic jewelry is so different than any other bracelet I have. I haven't taken it off since I opened it, and I have gotten so many compliments on it. It is so my style, and I absolutely love it! 

No comments: